THE BIG RED BASH TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2019
Tickets to the Big Red Bash ("Event") are sold by Big Run Events Pty Ltd (22 159 869 299) ("Organiser", "We" "Us" or "Our").
The purchase of tickets to the Event constitutes a binding contract between the Organiser, the ticket buyer and, in the event that tickets are purchased on another person's behalf, the other person or persons entitled to these tickets ("Ticket Buyer", "You" or "Your").
Tickets are sold subject to the following terms and conditions which form part of the contract between the Organiser and the Ticket Buyer.
USE OF THE OZTIX WEBSITE
Use of this site is restricted to personal use and reference only.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and include local taxes (GST).
2. Online sales will cease when the allocation of tickets is sold, at a time otherwise specified by Presenter or usually 2 hours before doors open for the event.
3. Both Oztix and the Presenter reserve the right not to sell tickets to any person, agent or company.
4. Barcoded Tickets will be delivered to you via email on the 1st of May 2019. Any tickets purchased after this date will be received immediately via email.
5. Tickets may not, without the prior consent of the Presenter, be resold or offered for resale at a premium over the face value of the ticket (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services either by the original purchaser or any subsequent ticket holder.
6. On occasion there may be an error in the advertised price of a ticket made available for sale via the Oztix system caused by human error or a technical error. Regardless of the reason for the error, Oztix reserves the right to immediately cancel any ticket sold or offered for sale for the wrong price. If Oztix cancels a ticket for because of an error, we will refund you the amount paid for that ticket and we will endeavour to offer a replacement ticket of same or similar quality at the correct price but we cannot guarantee such a replacement.
7. Notwithstanding these terms and conditions, if You use a "disposable" or "temporary" credit card (such as those purchased over the counter at supermarkets) for Your online purchase We are not able to make any refund to you unless
a) you can provide full details of the credit card;
b) the credit card remains valid; and
c) you can produce the online purchase receipt.
Note: your Credit Card statement will itemise a purchase as a charge from "Big Run Events Pty Ltd".
8. Children 11 years and under are entitled to attend the Event for free, and will be issued with a CHILD wristband. Children between 12 and 17 are classed as YOUTH and are entitled to discounted tickets. Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a Legal Guardian at all times. These Terms & Conditions apply also to any persons under 18.
TICKET DELIVERY & WRISTBANDS COLLECTION
9. Tickets will not be mailed out. It is your responsibility to print your ticket confirmation and to present this along with valid identification at the Event to exchange for event wristbands. No one will be admitted to the venue without a wrist band. Wrist bands will be issued at the Event upon verification of your purchase documents and Your ID. Wrist bands are unable to be replaced if lost or stolen.
10. You must personally collect your wristbands, including group booking tickets, at the Ticket Office outside Birdsville Visitors Centre, and you must present Your ID such as drivers licence. You cannot pick up tickets on behalf of other people.
REFUNDS, REPLACEMENTS AND RE-ISSUES
11. NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE ON ANY TICKET will be given except required by law. This is an all-weather event and you will not be entitled to a refund if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather. A change in personal circumstances of the Ticket Buyer does not entitle the return or exchange of tickets or any other form of refund.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, tickets for the Event will not be refunded except under the following circumstances ONLY:
1. Adverse weather conditions beyond the Organiser's control which prevents the Ticket Buyer from accessing the Event due to closure of ALL access roads to the Event; or
2. Adverse weather conditions beyond the control of the Organiser which prevents the Event from taking place. This includes adverse conditions in the 14 day lead up to the Event which makes the venue unsuitable for holding the Event in the circumstances where the Event cannot be moved to another venue.
3. Refunds will not be provided under any other circumstances, including but not limited to change of venue, changes in the line-up or for any other reason. For the avoidance of doubt, where one or more access roads to the Event venue are open and allow for access to the Event, no refunds will be given.
13. Lost, stolen or damaged wristbands will not be replaced.
CHANGES TO VENUE OR EVENT LINE-UP
Changes to Venue
14. Due to the possibility of adverse weather conditions affecting the access and safety of the proposed Event venue, the Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to change the Event venue location to alternative sites within the Birdsville area at any time prior to or during the Event.
Changes to Line-up
15. The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, vary or change the line-up of the Event at any time which may include replacing or substituting headline artists or other artists. The Event programming is subject to change at any time without notice.
16. Tickets will not be refunded due to non-appearance of any particular artist or band at the Event whether such change is advertised or not.
17. Entry to the Event is only permitted to Ticket Buyers who agree to have their vehicle searched on entry any banned items.
18. Wristbands must be worn at all times around the wrist of the wristband holder when in the stage and campsite area at the Event. You will not be allowed access to the Event without a wristband.
19. All vehicles entering the Event campsite will need to display a vehicle pass sticker on their windscreen that will be issued when you collect your wristband. Vehicle movements on site are restricted and subject to the Camping Overview Page of the festival website.
20. The Event is held on private land and Queensland Police and professional security will be in attendance.
21. No unauthorised vehicles or aircraft or drones/Unmanned Aerial Vehicle or UAV
22. Unregistered vehicles including but not limited to unregistered motorbikes, buggies or other vehicles are not permitted on the concert venue or surrounding property prior to or during the Event.
23. Event Organisers will have a helicopter in operation throughout the Event and approved UAV/drones for filming the Event. For safety purposes no other aircraft/drones are permitted in the air over the Event or surrounding property.
BASHVILLE SITE RULES
24. Entry to the Event only permitted to wristband holders who agree to the Bashville Site Rules . By purchasing a ticket to the event you are agreeing to comply with the Bashville Site Rules at all times. The Bashville Site Rules form part of these Terms & Conditions.
25. The Organiser reserves the right to evict any person who does not comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or does not comply with the Bashville Site Rules and/or is involved in any illegal activity.
26. For the safety of all patrons, crowdsurfing or having people on shoulders is not permitted at any time, and anyone found participating in these activities will be removed from the Event Venue. Any patrons found behaving in an antisocial, intoxicated or disorderly manner, will be evicted from the venue and not permitted to re-enter the Event.
RECORDINGS & PHOTOGRAPHS
27. The Organiser or any media authorised by the Organiser has the right to photograph, film or make other recordings taken of people or things at the Event may use such materials for presentation, promotional or other purposes in perpetuity. By attending the Event you are giving permission to have Your image, likeness and/or voice captured for these purposes.
28. Professional audio visual equipment (including but not limited to cameras and video recorders) are not permitted at the Event nor is any Event attendee permitted to use any photographs or footage or recording captured at the Event for commercial use unless they have the prior approval of the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to remove a wristband holder who is in breach of the requirements regarding audio visual equipment.
NO SHOW / FAILURE TO COLLECT TICKETS / DELIVERY FULFILMENT
29. We fulfil Our commitment to you for the sale of tickets by either mailing or emailing the ticket to you, or by making the ticket available at the door or Box Office for you to collect.
30. If you have elected to receive the tickets by mail or email and have
not received your ticket(s) within 48 hours of the event, please contact
PAY OVER TIME PAYMENT OPTION
31. In some circumstances you may be able to pay for your ticket over time, in instalments. If both parties agree to this payment option, You agree that We can charge your credit card a deposit, a booking fee (if any) and the number of specified instalments prior to sending you a confirmed ticket.
32. You agree that you only have a reservation for a ticket and are not
entitled to a ticket to the relevant event until full payment of the ticket
and associated fees is made.
33. If your credit card details change prior to your payment of any
instalment, you agree to contact us to update your credit card details.
34. You agree that if, for any reason, we are not able to process any of
the instalments on their due date, your reservation for the ticket will be
cancelled and your deposit and any booking fee paid forfeited by you.
35. We agree to repay any instalment (other than the deposit and any
booking fee) you have paid to Us to the credit card you specified at the
time of selecting the pay overtime option, provided that credit card
36. Oztix may offer a ticket resale facility for a specific event. This will allow you to offer for sale your unwanted tickets or to buy unwanted tickets from other customers for such a specific event. Oztix reserves the right to charge a resale fee for facilitating such a sale.
37. Oztix will use it's best endeavours to verify the validity of each
ticket offered for sale but Oztix makes no guarantee that all tickets
offered on the Oztix resale facility are valid. We advise you that as a
buyer you should be aware of the risks. If your tickets purchased from the
resale facility prove to be invalid Oztix's liability is limited to
refunding you the resale facility charge.
38. The Event (and variations) is a registered trademark and protected by law. The name, logo, images, tickets or other works associated with the Event cannot be used in any way (including promotions, advertising and ticket giveaways or in any way to enhance the demand for other goods or services) unless authorised by the Organiser.
DISCLAIMERS & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
39. The Organiser does not accept any liability for any acts, omissions or default of any third parties connected with the Event or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are suffered by the Ticket Buyer in connection with this Event. These Terms & Conditions do not purport to exclude any laws any express or implied condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty.
40. Notwithstanding anything else contained herein, the Organiser's liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at its sole discretion, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will the Organiser be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
41. Admission is at your own risk. You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to property, including personal property brought to or purchased at the Event by You or Your invitees.
42. You agree that attendance at the Event has inherent dangers and risks including a risk of serious injury or even death. You hereby release and hold the Organiser, its Directors, employees, contractors, agent and affiliates from any and all liability with respect to the Event.
43. The Organiser may collect and hold your personal information including Your name, address, payment details, telephone number and the names of all ticket purchases. Any personal information collected by the Organiser shall be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act.
45. If you are concerned about using your credit card online please contact
us for assistance.
46. If you deny or dispute a charge on your credit card made by us, please
contact us immediately. We consider credit card fraud to be a serious
offence and we aim to prosecute each case to the fullest extent possible.
AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER LAW
47. Our goods and services come with consumer guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. Those consumer guarantees apply in addition to any other express warranties which we provide under this Agreement. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
48. This Agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
49. If you are in breach of any of these Terms & Conditions the Organiser may evict you from the Event without refund.
50. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time and it is your responsibility to check this page for any updates posted.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU HAVE AN INQUIRY OF COMPLAINT?
51. For inquiries or complaints regarding the sale and delivery of tickets please contact us by email at email@example.com or telephone 1300 762 545.
52. For inquiries or complaints regarding the staff and / or amenities at a
venue or event, please contact the venue management.
53. For inquiries or complaints regarding the artist's performance, sound or lighting or production quality, please contact the Presenter.